Vaccination Research: Reputable Sources
- CDC: Vaccines and Immunizations
Recommended vaccine schedules, safety information, etc. from the Center for Disease Control.
- NIH: Vaccinations for Children
Information from the National Institutes for Health concerning childhood vaccinations.
- VAERS: Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System
The official method for reporting adverse side-effects from vaccines to the U.S. government, sponsored by the Dept. of Health and Human Services.
- FDA: Vaccine Adverse Effents
Information concerning side-effects from vaccines and how to report them.
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims: Vaccine Compensation
Polices, procedures, and prior court rulings concerning compensation to victims of adverse effects from vaccines.
- HRSA: National Vaccine Injury Commensation Program
History, purpose, policies, and records of $4.4+ billion in compensation awarded to victims of adverse effects from vaccines.
Non-Profit Organizations, Etc.
- National Vaccine Information Center
Advocating informed consent and providing information about risks and benefits of vaccines.
- Immunization Action Coalition
Advocating increased rates of vaccination and providing information about risks and benefits. (For balanced research, compare this resource to the Children’s Health Defense, below.)
- Children’s Health Defense
Promoting children’s health by eliminating exposures to harmful toxins, including those toxins found commonly in vaccines. (For balanced research, compare this resource to the Immunization Action Coalition, above.)
Advocating informed consent and medical freedom in all healthcare decisions, including vaccination.
- A Voice for Truth
Providing evidenced-based research identifying the nature and effects of vaccines, including special attention to the use of human fetal tissue in vaccine development.
- Sound Choice Pharamaceutical Institute
Researching vaccine effectiveness and risks.
- Physicians for Informed Consent
An organization of medical doctors advocating for informed consent, empowering patients and parents to make appropriate decisions concerning vaccines.
- America’s Frontline Doctors
An organization advocating informed consent in general and opposing COVID–19 vaccine mandates in particular.
- Charlotte Lozier Institute
“The goal of the Charlotte Lozier Institute is to promote deeper public understanding of the value of human life, motherhood, and fatherhood, and to identify policies and practices that will protect life and serve both women’s health and family well-being.” See especially: COVID-19 Vaccine Candidates and Abortion-Derived Cell Lines and the simplified chart Analysis of COVID Vaccine Candidates.
- Right to Life Michigan: “Vaccines, Abortion, and Fetal Tissue.”
A table of which vaccines have been produced by the abortion of human children, and which have not—citing to government sources.
- Neil Z. Miller, Miller’s Review of Critical Vaccine Studies: 400 Important Scientific Papers Summarized for Parents and Researchers
One-page summaries of peer-reviewed research articles addressing a variety of vaccines from a variety of angles in order to test commonly held conclusions regarding safety and effectiveness.
- Thomas Cowan, M.D. and Sally Fallon Morell, Vaccines, Autoimmunity, and the Changing Nature of Childhood Illness
Demonstrating from clinical experience and published research that even if vaccines protect against one kind of acute infection, they render the body more susceptible to chronic illnesses of another sort.
- Suzanne Humphries, M.D., and Roman Bystrianyk, Dissolving Illusions: Disease, Vaccines, and The Forgotten History
A critical history, which for a balanced approach is best read in comparison to Wadman’s Vaccine Race, below.
- Meredith Wadman, The Vaccine Race: Science, Politics, and the Human Costs of Defeating Disease
Written by a proponent of vaccines who nonetheless finds much intrigue and controversy in the history of vaccine development, as discovered in scientific publications and personal interviews with the leading researchers.
- Louise Kuo Habakus and Mary Holland, Vaccine Epidemic: How Corporate Greed, Biased Science, and Coercive Government Threaten Our Human Rights, Our Health, and Our Children
Examining the political and economic context in which vaccines are developed, tested, and mandated.
- Anna Kirkland, Vaccine Court: The Law and Policy of Injury
A history of the VAERS-associated court (see Government link, above), written by a proponent of vaccines who openly acknowledges that the VAERS system functions to protect pharmaceutical companies and to marginalize plaintiffs in vaccine injury cases by placating them with the possibility of financial rewards while removing them from ordinary judicial venues.
Articles and White Papers
- Gifford Grobien, “As Long As Vaccines Are Tied To Abortion, Christians Need Exemptions,” The Federalist
Written by a Lutheran seminary professor, arguing in favor of religious/conscientious objections in view of the connection between aborted human fetal tissue and vaccines. See also his podcast, below.
- Amy Becker and Mark Blaxill, “Lessons from the Lockdown: Why Are so Many Fewer Children Dying?,” HealthChoice
The COVID-19 lockdown resulted in postponed pediatric visits, and thus fewer vaccinations—as well as a significant decline in the rate of childhood mortality from SIDS.
- Tanya Foster, M.A., “Abortion, the Human Fetal Cell Industry & Vaccines,” A Voice for Truth
Documenting from medical journals the direct and intentional connection between abortion and vaccine development.
- White Papers from the Informed Consent Action Network
Topics include: vaccine safety, exemptions to mandates, the autism debate, etc.
Podcasts and Videos
- Vaccines, Abortion and the Christian Conscience
Lutheran seminary professor Gifford Grobien discusses the moral implications of the use of human fetal tissue in vaccines. See also his article, above.
- The King of Vaccines Comes Clean
5-minute video. Stanley Plotkin, M.D., testifies under oath, acknowledging his involvement in research that utilized about 70 human fetuses for vaccine-production, affirming that the fetuses had developed normally up until the point of abortion, and stating that he is an atheist who will gladly go to hell for these actions.
Into Your Hands LLC
- Company Policy concerning Vaccines
Includes the least burdensome forms of conscientious objection and medical exemption statements.
- Vaccinate or Not? Seven Reasons from Each Side
People of good will can listen to both sides and then draw a fair-minded conclusion. These are the talking point for starting that conversation.
- Informed Consent: What I’ve Been Saying for Years about Vaccines
Information + Consent = Medical Freedom (and who wants medical tyranny instead?)
- Aborted Human Fetal Tissue in Vaccines: A Summary of Medical Science to Inform Pro-Life Moral Reasoning
10-page PDF quoting from peer-reviewed scientific and medical journals to demonstrate the use of aborted (and sometimes vivisected) human fetal tissue in the production of vaccines, followed by suggested actions to be taken by pro-life organizations.
- An Analysis of Jacobson v. Massachusetts (1905): Compulsory Vaccination
A summary of the Court’s landmark ruling that validated state compulsion of vaccination over a century ago, followed by a discussion of how the development of religious liberty protection in subsequent Court rulings counterbalances the Jacobson ruling.
- Why I Oppose Mandatory Vaccination (And You Should, Too)
A reasoned argument, citing to reputable sources, explaining that those opposed to vaccine mandates are neither anti-vax nor anti-science, but merely anti-tyranny, i.e., pro-healthcare freedom.
- Fact Check: Vaccine Fallacies Exposed
Bullet-point responses to common slogans.
- Love Your Immune-Compromised Neighbor: Vaccinate?
An evidence-based critique of the assumption that the best way to love immuno-compromised neighbors is to vaccinate everyone else.
- Deny Healthcare to the Unvaccinated?
A moral and political critique of the proposal to deny healthcare to people who do not consent to vaccination.
- 16 Arguments against Mandatory Vaccination
Arguments for liberty, for safety, and for healthcare effectiveness, all of which entail that vaccines should not be mandated.
- Search for Additional Articles from Into Your Hands LLC
Click above for an updated search.
TAGS: Healthcare, vaccination